[nabs-l] proposition for amendment to constitution

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 03:14:28 UTC 2011

As a current board member, and  a part of the at hoc Election
committee that developed the process for counting, I would be very
interested to hear of any concerns about last years election in
Dallas.
 I would also be  willing to hear any suggestions people    may h
have.  All responses will be kept in confidence between the board
members, and  will be used to  improve future voting practices.
  Please E-mail me off list @ dsmithnfb at gmail.com
  Best,
  Darian