[nabs-l] [nfbWaTlk] class essay

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 19 03:16:35 UTC 2011

At 03:24 PM 6/18

Hi, Humberto,

Do you envision a culture that only speaks in
generalities and does not celebrate people by use
of descriptive language? Ought there be some
ministry of language, some policing body that
goes around, making sure individuals don't take
offense to a mere figure of speech? 'Seems it may
be impossible to speak in an interesting and
engaging manner if descriptive, specific language
is not employed, to help do so.