[nabs-l] draft 2 - complete section with amendment

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:52:59 UTC 2011

Peter,

Not trying to change the subject or anything, but is there any way you could
give us a few tips or some advice on how we could find ourselves in the same
situation as you? You know, going to convention, meeting a special someone,
falling in love, getting married, and living life happily ever after? It
sounds like an awesome deal to me, so where exactly do I go to sign up for
that convention attraction? I don't remember seeing it listed anywhere in
the agenda.

Thanks,
Elizabeth