[nabs-l] Attending Convention

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 22:26:52 UTC 2011

Hmm, I am sure that is always a possibility, but I have already been to
Disney World, and I had no such luck in finding a special someone there.

I checked Cinderella's Castle for Prince Charming, but he was not there. I
scoured Frontier Land, but there was no cowboy who would come to my rescue.
And when I toured the Caribbean, the Pirates only made me walk the plank!

So perhaps I should just stick to the Imagination Station, as I am sure all
of this is simply a figment of my imagination!

Elizabeth