[nabs-l] proposition for amendment to constitution

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 03:47:06 UTC 2011

The cryptographic solution I suggest?  Not practical.  Anything short
of it?  Not logical.

As to the implication of passing it and what impact it would have on
other divisions, the NFB as a whole, the purpose, scope, and
justification for national convention…  I can only say that I think
the impact would be huge and largely undesirable.  I wouldn’t vote
for it, if I were voting.

As I said earlier, I would not be voting even if I attended the NABS
meeting because I am no longer a student and I believe the future of
the student division must be shaped by those who are.  But I can’t
really see other students passing it either.

Joseph