[nabs-l] Volume of Email on the List

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 06:00:54 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Arielle brings up an excellent point. It is also vital to stay on task with what the specific thread is discussing. Also, one line messages saying "I agree" can be viewed as clutter. If you agree, great, but say why and offer your own unique perspective.

A reminder too that most e-mail clients have a filter or rules option that will let you arrange it so that Nabs messages have their own folder. That way, your general inbox stays clutter free from list serves, and you can dig through the myriads of messages when you have time. Additionally, viewing the messages as threads rather than single messages will reduce the volume of email in your inbox.

Best,
Briley