[nabs-l] [Blindtlk] Recording NAGDU Meetings

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:02:56 UTC 2011

David and all,

Would any of you be interested in doing this? David, I forwarded
this to you since you know how to do this stuff and do it for
NABS.  So I didn't know if you'd be interested in doing it for
NAGDU.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote