[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Wed Jun 22 22:19:59 UTC 2011

Hmm. That's interesting.
I've had my IBill for a little under a year now, and I use it quite
often. I can attest to the fact that mine has never misidentified
money. In my experience, the IBill can identify money correctly, even
the bills that are in terrible shape.
Perhapsyou and your husband had trouble figuring out how to use it, or
it needed new batteries.
If you're going to give a product a bad review, I suggest next time
that you offer more detail about why it didn't work for you. It's not
fair to the manufacturer and the reputation of a perfectly all right
product for someone to give it a bad rap (using inflamatory language
nonetheless) without much detail. A vague account of your experience
doesn't shed much light on why a product is "a piece of shit" as you
called it, and those who may be interested in it, might like to know
why they shouldn't get it. Product attacks are much less productive
than product reviews.
JMO

Bernadetta