[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 02:01:57 UTC 2011

Josh,
Can you combine your thoughts into a few postings? You wrote ten messages on
this. I checked my email twice this evening and found in the second check
over 20 messages mostly between two people.

Now as for the money identifier, there are several Apps for them if you have
the I Phone and I believe Openbook and Kurzweil still recognize currency. So
there are options, but I use the old fashioned way since I don't want to
carry around an expensive piece of technology just for money identification.
There is also the Knfb reader.

Ashley