[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 02:28:59 UTC 2011

Ashley,
  That's kind of my fault-I was the one who didn't take the
conversation off-list so, if anyone's to be blamed, it's me.
And...yeah, profanity's bad.  Why the hell would anyone swear?
*smile*  But, to ask a serious question, have any of you ever been
jipped out of money because a sighted person lied to you?  I'm pretty
sure it's rare, especially in public settings where other people are
watching but has it happened to anyone reading this?
  Best,
Kirt