[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:49:52 UTC 2011

Hmm...  true.
Josh

sent from my Apex
Email: joshkart12 at gmail.com

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Kirt Manwaring <kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:20:46 -0600
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes
interview,Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed.  June
22, 8:00 pm EDT

Josh,
  True.  But most humans aren't dirtbags.  Using the two in
conjunction is probably the ideal.

On 6/22/11, Josh Gregory <joshkart12 at gmail.com> wrote:
 See, your example is, imo, a prime case of where technology can
 play a good role in these types of situations.  Technology can't
 try to...  take advantage of you like a human.  Sorry if that
 offended anyone.
 Just my thoughts,
 Josh

 sent from my Apex