[nabs-l] I'm a Fashion Examiner

Rania Ismail CMT raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:28:42 UTC 2011

Congradulations!
Rania,

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Rachael Vacanti
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 1:13 AM
To: Brenda Mosbey; Brent Batron; Carol Elzie; Chip Johnson; David Nietfeld;
Dishon Spears; Jennifer Stevens; Julie Deden; Kimberly Johnson; Maureen
Hoban; Merle Schippert; Monique Melton; Steve Patten; Tom Anderson; Wes
Majerus; nebraska-students at nfbnet.org; nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] I'm a Fashion Examiner

Hello to all,

I would just like to announce that I recently acquired a part-time job.  I
work from home so it's very easy to do.  It's a great way to make some extra
income, and it'll look great on my resume.  The job I acquired was as a
local Omaha Fashion Examiner.  This job definitly has it's perkes.  I just
haven't had any yet, but that doesn't mean I won't.  I encourage you to
check out my page at
http://www.examiner.com/fashion-in-omaha/rachael-vacanti.  If you like what
you see, subscribe, if you have a comment, leave it, and if you want to
join, feel free!  Just be sure to tell them I recommended you.  You can do
this at http://apply.examiner.com/?editionid=1146&etid=285241&cid=bit.ly.  I
hope all of you guys enjoy my page and look for more articals coming soon
next week!  See you in Orlando everyone!!!  If you have ideas, feel free to
email me at revacanti at gmail.com or call me at (402)-960-9085.  I own all
material, so please ask before using it.  Or at least give me proper credit.

Sincerely,
Rachael E. Vacanti