[nabs-l] I'm a Fashion Examiner

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 01:19:47 UTC 2011

Congratulations, Rachel!!! What exactly is a fashion examiner?
Sounds very visual! :)

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote