[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 00:14:18 UTC 2011

Anmol,
  I should never say I'm leaving-people always say stuff and I can't
stay away.  Here's the thing about India.  As large as the population
is (massive!), there's not near the infrastructure to replace.  I hope
that will change as India's economy becomes more and more developed
and the middle class gets larger but, as it stands now, I think doing
this in the US would be a lot harder than in India because of all the
machinery that would need to be redone.
  Best,
Kirt