[nabs-l] A Thought on E-mail Decorum

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:28:45 UTC 2011

Michelle,

All great advice! Thanks! The only thing I disagree with you on
is not reading posts from people who you will disagree with.
That's like saying, "Don't join an ACB list, you're probably
gonna disagree with them." Yeah, but doesn't it help to hear
other viewpoints? Sometimes, when I know I'm about to read a post
from somebody I * really * disagree with, I'll read the first
couple lines and then have to delete it and move on, though.
Just so I can bite my tongue and not reply to it, starting
another debate within the already passionate debate.  Just my
thoughts!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: Search for Christopher Nusbaum!

 Sent from my BrailleNote