[nabs-l] Jobs held by blind students

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 05:23:29 UTC 2011

Hey all, but what about summer jobs held by blind students? I'm trying to
find a summer job that I can do. What types of summer employment have you
done? The reason I ask this is because some students, being sighted or
blind, work in the summer to gain experience in a job setting but also to
pay off their college expenses and things like that. Some teens also work
part-time during the summer so they can get their "own stuff"
So what is a blind person expected to do?