[nabs-l] Jobs held by blind students

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:17:29 UTC 2011

And that was my point all along, Marsha, that it can be done if you
have the need or desire to make it happen.  Doing it while raising
kids is seriously exceptional and shows just what is possible if you
have to do it.

Of course, there is a casualty when trying to work and go to school
at the same time: If you are planning on a social life, don’t.  This
is true for the sighted, so why would it be different for us?  It’s
just one of the consequences of choosing to work and be a full-time
student.  Another is that you build a better resume and have less
student loan debt.

See you in a few days, Marsha!

Joseph