[nabs-l] Convention/Orlando Attractions Questions

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Tue Jun 28 13:23:19 UTC 2011

Hi Kerri,
Just a hint...I am arriving on July 1, as I thought our Krafters Korner
Kraft show was going to be the 2nd, but it has been changed to the 3rd
(don't forget to stop by!) so I found through Orlando tours.com several tour
ideas and transportation options.  So, I am taking the bus to Cocoa Beach on
Sat, July 2!!!
Hope you have a great convention!
Diane