[nabs-l] Convention/Orlando Attractions Questions

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 28 14:51:35 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone,

    My wife and I along with another chapter member will be staying until
July 10 and would be willing to let those group up with us to go to the
Magic Kingdom Theme Park on July 9th. We plan to leave the Shingle Creek at
noon and will stay late. The Magic Kingdom Theme Park closes at 10 p.m. on
Saturday nights. See y'all in Orlando.

Peter Donahue