[nabs-l] Convention/Orlando Attractions Questions

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:30:46 UTC 2011

Koby,

Just a thought, you may want to make these arrangements with
Kerri offlist.  Frankly, not all members of the list need to know
about your personal scheduling, only you, Kerri, and anybody else
in your group will.  Just a thought!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: Search for Christopher Nusbaum!

 Sent from my BrailleNote