[nabs-l] Reaching Out To The Nabs Board

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:33:34 UTC 2011

Hi There!
After having spoken with our Nabs president, it is very likely that
the election forum call will not only be recorded but streamed too.
Woo hoo!
So, I know this is very last minute, and I'm sorry for making a post
like this to the full list, but I am changing my email client over to
WindowsMail, and don't have my complete address book yet, so...
Since this is the first nabs conference call that will be carried on
the internet radio station that'll be carrying said call, I thought it
would be awesome if I could get at 10:45AM eastern, a member of either
the nabs board or the membership committee to allow me to call them so
I can do a brief interview about what nabs is, what goes on at
convention, a bit about the election process, etc. This little
interview will be aired approximately thirty minutes before the live
election call so that first time listeners to the call and stream can
learn a bit about nabs and what we do. If the phone is not an option,
skype works too. I think this would be a fascinating way to introduce
the station's listeners and first time listeners to the calls to Nabs.
There will be other convention-related shows airing tomorrow too, so
this should blend in nicely.
If someoe wants to help with this, either the nabs president, a
committee member, a board member, or someone who's really up on nabs,
email me at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
so contact info can be exchanged. Again, this will be recorded for
airing at approximately 7:00PM eastern, thirty minutes before we go
live to the actual call