[nabs-l] Jobs held by blind students

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:43:28 UTC 2011

Joseph,

LOL Honestly I did not mean to sound like I was tooting my own horn. My
point was that going to school and working can be done. Yes its hard, yes
your going to be tired, yes your not going to have a social life, but if you
must work while going to school then that is what you must do. As I have
gotten older, *cough* won't go there, I have found it harder to work and go
to school. Why might you ask? Because I don't have the same energy as I did
when I was say 20 or even 25. Yes I know students who are just out of high
school, going into college have circumstances that might prevent them from
working. I know how hard its to adjust to college life, school work, living
in a dorm, trying to get all the work in an accessible format, and more. I
completely and totally get it. But once you have all those things mastered,
then there is nothing keeping a student from working and going to school.

Anyways before I put my foot in my mouth anymore, working and going to
school can be done, if you want it to.

JMO
Marsha