[nabs-l] Accessible Currency

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:03:11 UTC 2011

With who ever said that the iBill should be much more afordable? I
agree completely! I'm not saying that people should be stuck to using
iPhones if they don't choose them, or can't aford them. However,
there is an app out for $1.99 that just by holding a bill under the
back camera, it'll tell me the amount in a second. $1.99 for this app
as apose to $99. That's a little rediculous, I would say. Now this
cimply becomes a problem with people who don't happen to be iPhone
owners, i understand that. That's why I agree on the iBill's price
being brought down.
This is a tough subject because I see all the reasons on both sides.
But I thought I'd add my two sense in about the price on the iBill.
Thanks guys

--
Daniel C Romero
Paterson New Jersey