[nabs-l] Listen To Blind Performers From Around The Country Tonight On AudioAccessRadio

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:23:18 UTC 2011

Hello!
The Performing Arts Division Of The National Federation Of The Blind
http://www.padnfb.org
just released its second compilation of artists from around the country who are blind doing things from singing to playing the piano and more. It's called Sound And Sight Volume 2. Like I did for its predecessor Volume1, I've produced a slightly shorter but more concise audio documentary showcasing some of the talent on this album.
This special audio documentary airs tonight at 8 PM eastern on AudioAccessRadio.
Hear about the division, the album, meet some of the artists, and hear about some of the other things you can buy/do to help support us too.
To listen in at 8 PM eastern, tune in at that time to
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php
to select how you want to listen.
THis will hopefully be available for download soon, and if possible, some copies may be available at the division's table at this year's NFB convention in Orlando.
Again, the link to tuen in is
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php
at 8 PM eastern.
Enjoy the show, and have a safe trip to what ever convention you may be attending. For those going to the NFB convention, see you in Orlando!
Bye for now!