[nabs-l] powerpoint commands

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:30:49 UTC 2011

Hi!
So I'm using powerpoint 2007, but I think the basic menus are very
similar. What I do is go the the slide show menu, and hit start show.
That way, it goes directly to hte main body of the slide. If you hit
your right application key, you can go the next slide, previous, or
choose a slide number even. Also, if you just his insert_f1 jaws
provides a pretty good built in guide for powerpoint. Hope this helps.
Mary F

--
Mary Fernandez
President: Georgia Association of Blind Students

"It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much
rather you weren't doing it."
Terry Pratchett