[nabs-l] powerpoint commands

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:16:49 UTC 2011

Another option would be to convert the powerpoint to outline form,
then paste the outline into a word document. To convert to outline
form, hit Control+Shift+Tab after you have selected all. Then you
should be in outline view, from which point you can copy and paste to
microsoft word.
Hope This Helps:
Patrick