[nabs-l] Reliable readers

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:59:19 UTC 2011

I would also check with the department to see if they could recommend anyone.  For example, when I needed a spanish reader I got in touch with the spanish department.  When I needed a calculus or matrix algebra I talked to the math department.  This doesn't ensure quality reading skills but it does ensure you get someone familiar with the materials.

Greg