[nabs-l] Reliable readers

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 22:20:02 UTC 2011

Hi,
I did have a standard list of questions and felt I was prepared.  I did not
have training in hiring / managing readers so I've learned throughout my
college years.

I did have a sample; yet I should have had a few samples.  What I found was
reader A might be good at reading one book and not another, but Reader B
might be able to read that book.
Some matterial is more technical than others.
Yes schedules change among readers; yet this person knew about his wife's
classes and therefore his need to watch kids.
What I am saying is I am up front about my schedule and I'd like readers or
prospective readers to do the same.

Maybe next semester will work better.
/ashley