[nabs-l] Update on Microsoft Word problem

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Mar 8 01:03:25 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester. I said that i'd do it tomorrow, but I decided
to do it again, today. Well, I tried the F12 option, and it halfway
worked. I had to save the file under my name, (meaning,) I couldn't
change the name of the file. I sent the file as an attachment
successfully, though. Thanks Ashley for your help. If anyone else on
this list can help me get the files to save, (allowing me to change
the name of the files,) I'd appreciate it.
Blessings, Joshua