[nabs-l] (no subject)

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 01:06:37 UTC 2011

Hi all,
  Could I get your thoughts on something?......
 How unified  do you think we are as a  large division of students in the NFB?

 We  represent  most of, if not all of the states, and  have a wide
aray of talents, prospectives and ideas.  We  have leaders, we have
student divisions in our states, but do you  think we are  as united
as we can and should be?

 Are we as united as, say our state affiliates?

 If you think the answer is "no", what do you think it will take from
each of us to make  this happen?

 Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

— Robert Byrne