[nabs-l] microsoft word questions

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 9 04:01:29 UTC 2011

Hi all,
This ribon is hard to use. Perhaps there’s shortcuts to get to some features.

How can you select a bullet option; I’m sure there’s still circles and squares, and diamonds like in the past version.
How do you get to print preview?
I can see the layout a little and find this feature helpful to know where the print ends on the page.

What is the find and replace command?
How do you create a hanging indent?
How do you get to the envelope labeling box?  Actually I found that after a lot of searching on the ribon. But thought there may be keystrokes to do it.
How do you get jaws to announce the color of the font?

Thanks.
Ashley