[nabs-l] microsoft word questions

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 9 04:06:36 UTC 2011

Also, I have microsoft 2010.

-----Original Message-----
From: bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 11:01 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: [nabs-l] microsoft word questions

Hi all,
This ribon is hard to use. Perhaps there’s shortcuts to get to some
features.

How can you select a bullet option; I’m sure there’s still circles and
squares, and diamonds like in the past version.
How do you get to print preview?
I can see the layout a little and find this feature helpful to know where
the print ends on the page.

What is the find and replace command?
How do you create a hanging indent?
How do you get to the envelope labeling box?  Actually I found that after a
lot of searching on the ribon. But thought there may be keystrokes to do it.
How do you get jaws to announce the color of the font?

Thanks.
Ashley