[nabs-l] CCB tudent's update and great news!

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 22:55:12 UTC 2011

Dear Listservs,
	I would like to tell all of you about my time at CCB.  I've
decided to move to Colorado, and because of family issues,
am in the process of doing so now.  Pray that it goes well.
ome of you may also know that I was at the National
Convention.  I hope to see you all at conventions in Orlando
and such places as that.  I am graduating CCB in April, and
all of you are welcome to ask me questions about the details
of CCB life.  Anyone who wants to come here, I'd recommend
it.  It's a good place to go.
Sincerely,
Beth Taurasi