[nabs-l] skimming

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:07:15 UTC 2011

"I know that the successful student does not read material from cover to
cover"

They don't?

Maybe that's why I don't have a degree yet

Maybe I'll try any suggestions that might be discussed here too.

Jen
Shop my store for the latest and greatest in beauty and wellness products!
www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Jennifer Aberdeen, AVON Independent Sales Representative
freespirit328 at gmail.com
401-644-5607