[nabs-l] skimming

Brice Smith brice.smith319 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 02:13:07 UTC 2011

Skimming through large amounts of reading is an essential skill.

Nothing works quite as well as a DOC, PDF, or TXT file for me. I can
search for key words and phrases and quickly move line by line with
jaws faster than using a human voice. I can get through a research
article or chapter in a third of the amount of time it would take me
to use a book read by a human being.

Brice