[nabs-l] confused - regarding - NFB Google Apps complaint

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:31:25 UTC 2011

The only reason for doing this that makes sense to me is the NFB not
wanting to get in to a long, drawn-out court battle with google.  I
know the Federation has money to spare...but going up against the
likes of google and winning would take a lot of money and, probably,
litigation.  So maybe they see this as a way to bring about some
limited improvements and set a precident for the future?  Sounds like
a stretch, but it's all I can think of.
  Best,
Kirt