[nabs-l] Google Calendar

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 17 18:26:15 UTC 2011

How do you get to and use google calendar?  Do you do that through your
gmail account?  I also have a gmail account.
I'd like to see this google calendar to see what accessibility issues arise
with jaws.
So far I don't see specifics; what is accessible and what needs work on the
calendar? Is it graphical? Does jaws not read labels and buttons? I wonder
the problems.
Ashley