[nabs-l] Blind Inc.

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:15:18 UTC 2011

Hi Jordyn:

I went there last year.

Its a great program, lots of learning, but lots of fun too.

School's a bit long (at least for me), but you always get to do something after school/on the weekends.

Its a great program that seems to strike the right balance between school and fun.
Just be ready for challenges, and having to improvise stuff, specially when you go to convention.

Jorge