[nabs-l] Using A Brailler In College

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:03:42 UTC 2011

Brianna,
Just a word of caution: The plastic Braillers may look nice, but to my
knowledge, they can only take one type of paper size. I had the chance
to try one of the plastic Braillers, and I honestly didn't notice that
much of a difference. Just my opinion.
Patrick

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kgilbride%40dralegal.org