[nabs-l] Using A Brailler In College

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 03:24:52 UTC 2011

The new braillers really don't seem to weigh a lot less than the old ones, and not having the ability to adjust paper size is a negative in my opinion.  Also, we have had a lot oftrouble at my university with the new ones breaking quite frequently.

The one really great feature on the new brailler is the eraser built in to the embossing head.  It works better than I expected.

I would keep the old metal Perkins though.

-Greg