[nabs-l] Computer Science Courses

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:53:43 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've been thinking about trying to get into Rhode Island College (I'll have to take my SATS). I'm hoping this college has more accommodations available than the community college I attended for a while.

I'm wondering if there is anyone here who got a degree in computer science? What kinds of obstacles did you have to overcome?

Jen
Shop my store for the latest and greatest in beauty and wellness products!
www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Jennifer Aberdeen, AVON Independent Sales Representative
freespirit328 at gmail.com
401-644-5607