[nabs-l] Computer Science Courses

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Mar 26 04:11:31 UTC 2011

hello jen and all,

to answer some of your questions since i was a computer science major at one time when i attended community college in michigan. as for doing my classes for computer science i used a lab assistant with someone who i knew in the class and, i used that same person for all of the labs that i did for that class.

i also used a lab assistant that one of my professors who knew of who had taken the class before and, could assist me on the visual aspects of the class. i also used them as my reader as well too!

i hope this is helpful to you. take care and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
from amy