[nabs-l] Receiving Social Seccurity

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 15:56:22 UTC 2011

Hello NABS Members,

My name is Brianna.
I applyed for SSI and I just got a letter that said that I am not
elegible, but I know I am. My parents are contacting a friend of a
friend who helped my friend get it and they are thinking of getting a
lawyer; but I was just wondering, what do I have to do to receive SSI?
Hope this makes any sense.
Thank You
Brianna

--