[nabs-l] Receiving Social Seccurity

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 26 16:17:35 UTC 2011

Hey Brianna!
Almost everyone gets rejected the first time!  It's just part of the game.
You really do need to get an attorney.  May I recommend Mr. Scott La Barre
here in Colorado?  He has been extremely successful for many of us!
You don't need to worry about paying an attorney.  Their fees are already
set aside from your ssdi.
Take good care!
Diane