[nabs-l] Volunteer to help blind orphans in China

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed May 4 20:33:59 UTC 2011

Hi, Crystal.

Yes, the Zeigler still exists.  I don't know who's sponsoring
them now, since I didn't even know the Ziegler family stopped.
Ross Hammond is the current editor and the headquarters has moved
from New York to Darion, CT.  Hope my ideas work! Since I read
both magazines, I'll get to read your article! Yea! About the
convention, I haven't gone to a national convention in a while,
but I would love to go to one! Hope to go to one soon and see you
there!

Chris Nusbaum

--- Sent from my Braille-Note