[nabs-l] New Technology and Blindness

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:15:11 UTC 2011

I agree! I was just thinking, maybe you could check in online for
airlines...  if their site is accessible.  But if not, most blind
people have a reader, right? Maybe you can ask your reader (if
you trust them) to read you the site (if it's not accessible) and
you can tell the reader what you want to click on.

Chris Nusbaum

--- Sent from my Braille-Note