[nabs-l] An Article about another Student at Myy College

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Fri May 6 17:20:40 UTC 2011

I believe Matt Cooper participated in Youth Slam 2007. I met him and
was quite impressed with him just because he was a down-to-earth kind
of guy who didn't toot his own horn to much. He was an all-around good kid.

I really liked the title the school gives to its DSS office. It makes
so much sense and isn't euphemistic at all. "Office for Accessible
Education." I think I might suggest that to my school.

Respectfully,
Jedi