[nabs-l] Out of curiosity

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 8 21:16:53 UTC 2011

Patrick:

If what we know about another organization causes us to believe that they
are somewhere between misguided and absolutely wrong, why not be proud of
our knowledge? Yes, we should be prepared for the possibility that we might
be mistaken. But we might not be also. And I dare say that FFB would have
little good to say about us, their whole focus being upon *fighting*
blindness. Ours is upon *living* with it.

AS for the dining in the dark nonsense, even if the wait staff is blind, the
sighted will *still* come out thinking that it's damned difficult eating
when one is blind and that the wait staff are living miracles -- so good, in
fact, that the participants almost forget they're blind. (har)

Mike