[nabs-l] Harry Potter Braille Books Needed

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:04:52 UTC 2011

Hi, Terri.

I know that all the Harry Potter books are available through the
National Braille Press (NBP.) You can go to www.nbp.org to get
more info.  I'm sure they would be happy to donate to Camp
Tusmehetta! I've seen a couple posts to the list that Dave
Andrews has forwarded to us from the NBP Announce list.  So maybe
you could contact Dave and he might be able to get you in touch
with his connections at NBP.  By the way, I read the article
about Camp Tussmeheta in the Braille Monitor and it sounds like a
wonderful camp! Good for you and keep up the great work!

Chris Nusbaum

--- Sent from my Braille-Note