[nabs-l] studying, skimming and reference material

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon May 9 04:16:09 UTC 2011

To all,
  As is often the case, I find myself echoing Mike here.  Readers seem
like they're the best option, from my experience.  If it's an etext,
I'll usually just speed jaws up and listen-not as reliable as a reader
and I've been known to hit down arrow/page down until it sounds like
it's talking about what I need...but hey, it works.  Kind of.  Also, I
don't know if you use daisy books but, if you do, bookmarks are
lifesavers.  But nothing beats a human reader.